1) Privacy Statement
Bluevy respects the privacy and security of your Personal Information and complies with the PDPA (Personal Data Privacy Act 2010) and the National Privacy principles.
This privacy statement applies to the website which is owned and operated by Bluevy.
By providing your personal information to Bluevy, you grant Bluevy permission to collect your personal information as specified in this Privacy Statement, or as reasonably apparent at the time of collection, or for the provision of services to you now, or in the future.
Any personal information received by
2) What is Personal Information?
Personal information is any information about you that identifies you, or information by which your identity can be reasonably determined, as well as information recording Bluevy’s dealings with you.
Examples of personal information are your name, address, email address, telephone/mobile number, property details, occupation, interests and any other information provided by you to Bluevy.
3) Collection of personal information
The purpose of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you interact with Bluevy’s website. This section will explain, in the broad sense, just how personal information may be collected via our website, and how this personal information contributes to the development of Bluevy’s website.
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an Bluevy account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be “found” on Bluevy.
- User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you submit to the Service.
- Communications between you and Bluevy. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Instagram.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
4) Use of Personal Information
Bluevyuses your personal information as specified and for the provision of our services to you now, or in the future.
The personal information we gather from your use of our website enables us to provide better services which are tailored to your needs. The personal information may be used as follows:
- Recording usage patterns for the purpose of data analysis in relation to Bluevy’s Website.
- The information gathered for this purpose remains anonymous.
- Registering, amending or deleting your personal information, at your request.
- To respond to your submissions, enquiries, feedback, ratings, comments or complaints.
- Communicating with you in relation to publications, marketing information and special events. Bluevywill only record your email address if you subscribe to Bluevy’s publications. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it.
- Analysing your personal information and conducting credit reporting checks, research, investigations and information broking.
- Third party concierge services relating to the property services provided by Bluevy.
- You may advise Bluevy if you do not wish to receive (“opt out”) of any publications, marketing information or special events from Bluevy.
5) Disclosure of Information
In providing your personal information you consent to us collecting, storing and using your personal information in the manner set out above, and you consent to us disclosing your personal information to our related bodies corporate and each of their officers, contractors, employees and agents who may collect, store and use your personal information in the manner set out above.
Your personal information is not shared with any other related third parties unless explicitly and expressly communicated when you submit the information. The personal information is contained and access is restricted to Bluevy’s authorised personnel only. However, where it is necessary for law enforcement purposes or where we believe there is threat to a person’s safety or health, we may need to disclose your personal information to third parties as required by law.
Bluevy acknowledges that you will click through to third party sites from our website and recommends that you refer to the privacy statements of the sites you visit. Bluevy assumes no responsibility for information and content of third party sites.
6) Information is up-to-date
It is important that the personal information we collect from you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can contact us at any time to access or update your personal information or to tell us that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
7) Personal Information Security
Any information collected by Bluevy is held with the strictest confidence. Bluevy takes all reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and information is securely stored and access is restricted to authorised Bluevy personnel only.
You may request access to any of your personal information, or request that Bluevy remove any of your personal information it holds by sending a request to our privacy officer.
8) Information and Complaints
If you require more information, or have any complaints regarding we collected or used your personal information, you may contact in any of the following ways: Bluevy PLT
D-18-8, Menara Suezcap 1, KL Gateway, No. 2,
Jalan Kerinchi, Gerbang Kerinchi Lestari,
59200, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia